Bach Dang Construction Corporation – JSC participated in constructing Thai Binh 1 Thermal Power Plantadmin
Perspective of Thai Binh 1 Thermal Power Plant
Shortly after the commencement date (10/12/2014), Bach Dang Construction Corporation established and directed the Project Management Board to rapidly deploy the construction work. Up to now, the Corporation has been completed and put the office house, workers’ accommodation, site office, fabrication area, yards, storages into operation; fully mobilized manpower, equipment and constructed work items on schedule to meet the requirements of the project.
Thai Binh 1 Thermal Power Plant consists of 2 machinery groups, total capacity is 600 MW, annual power output is 3.6 billion kWh, located on an area of 115ha, in Loc Commune, Thai Thuy District, Thai Binh province. Total investment for the project is 26.5 trillion VND, of which ODA fund of the Japanese International Cooperation Agency is 85%, the rest if 15% of domestic capital of EVN.
According to the plan, the Group 1 will be completed and put into operation after 43 months (quarter IV/2017) and Group 2 will be put into operation after 49 months. When being put into operation, the plant will increase the supply of generating capacity to serve socio-economic development of the Red River Delta region, thereby contributing to reduce the dependence of the electrical system in hydropower resources, particularly especially in the dry season and the exhausted years, increase security, stability, economy for operation of power systems.