Chairman of Members Council of Bach Dang Construction Corporation inspected and worked at DAP2 Project – Lao Caiadmin
Mr Nguyen Huy Hoan were working at Project Management Board’s office
After construction site inspection, he heard several reports from Mr Le Trung Kien – Deputy General Director who is directly in charged of the project, Director of Project Management Board, Director of Bach Dang 234 Construction Joint Stock Company and foremen of construction teams about what have done, uncompleted and the problems related to the progress of the project. The Project Management Board, Director of Bach Dang 234 Construction Joint Stock Company and construction teams were required to strictly implement the leaders’ direction of the Corporation, focus on manpower, materials and construction equipment to meet the progress as required by the Contractor and the Owner.
Leaders of the Corporation were inspecting the construction site
The Project Management Board was required to instruct the subcontractors, construction teams to try their best to complete the target completion date of the project as following specific requirements:
* For the Project Management Board:
– Assign clear functions, tasks, person who is responsible for direct construction of Turbine item 19.3 to ensure adequate supply of manpower, completion of progress and quality;
– Recover any objective reasons in order not to be delayed during construction process as signed with the main contractor – Toyo;
– Focus on inspection to handover completed items (with as-built drawings), payment documents and od implementation of site weekly meeting for report to the Corporation..
– All of the above tasks must be completed and stabilized before 16th June 2013.
* For Bach Dang 234 Construction Joint Stock Company:
– Leaders of Bach Dang 234 Construction Joint Stock Company should be regularly on the construction site for execution instruction and management.
– Based on the approved detail progress, Bach Dang 234 Construction Joint Stock Company should plan to mobilize manpower, material supply with reasonable rates, careful calculation to ensure sufficient workers and materials for execution in time to avoid the overall delay.
– Strictly conform to the rules and regulations of TOYO contractor.
Chairman of Members Council gave specific guidance for progress inspection and organization plan for the site construction of Civil and building work – DAP2 – Lao Cai project. In that spirit, leaders of Project Management Board and those of member Companies together made determination to complete the committed progress as signed with the Owner and TOYO main contractor.