Preliminary Meeting of the Production and Business Activities of the earlier six months and tasks of the final six months of 2009

Mr. Nguyen Tran Nam– member of Party civil affairs committee, Vice Minister of ConstructionMinistry; Mr. Nguyen Van Thanh – member of City Committee of the Party – VicePresident of Hai Phong city people’s Committee attended and made speeches atthe meeting.

Mr. Nguyen TienThanh – General Director reported the reached results of the earlier sixmonths, plan to implement tasks of the final six months of 2009.

Result of earlier6 months: business production value is 1.359.8 bil. VND, reached 41% total yearplan, increased 6% compared to the same period of 2008. Turnover is 919.3 bil.VND,reached 40% total year plan, increased 6% compared to the same period of 2008. Budgetdelivery is 25.6 bil. VND, reached 38% total year plan, increased 4% comparedto the same period of 2008. Capital recovery: 690 bil.VND, reached 42% totalyear plan, increased 2% compared to the same period of 2008. Average income: 2,2mil.VND/person/month, reached 99%  totalyear plan, increased 11% compared to the same period of 2008.

In order toimplement the tasks of the final 6 months of 2009, the Corporation requires hissubsidiary Companies to carry out: to supply enough capitals, manpower,equipment; speed up the construction schedule, finish and handover the executedworks in time; prepare conditions carefully for executing projects timely asVung Ang thermal power Plant, Quan Trieu cement Plant, Son La cement Plant,PVFC’s building and other projects.  Bidding,marketing works must be reinforced to approach the large-scale projects in thefourth quarter of 2009 and for 2010. Finding methods for improving quality ofthe industrial products, construction materials, reducing input cost whichcreates output products with the reasonable price and makes a strongcompetition with the same products in the market. Studying investment plan forconstructing residential houses for the people with low earnings, dormitory forstudents; investing machines, equipment, strengthen the professional labourforce, searching and remaining markets to develop the Business step by step…

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *