Thai Binh Thermal Power Plant 1

Thai Binh thermal power plant 1 includes 2 units, total installed capacity is 600 MW, annual power output of 3.6 billion development kWh, built on an area of 115ha, My Loc Commune, Thai Thuy District, Thai Binh Province. Total investment for the project is 26.5 trillion, of which ODA loans of the International Cooperation Agency of Japan is 85%, the remaining 15% of EVN’s reciprocal capital.

Under the plan, unit 1 will be completed and put into operation after 43 months (fourth quarter / 2017) and Unit 2 will be put into operation after 49 months. When operational, the plant will strengthen the supply generators serve socio-economic development of the Red River Delta region, thereby contributing to reduce the dependence of the electrical system in hydropower resources, special particularly in the dry season and the exhaustion, increase security, stability, economic operation of electrical systems.

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *