On September 12, 2022 Bach Dang Construction Corporation – Joint Stock Company signed a contract to execute the warehouse construction project HuaYuan (VietNam) Machinery Co., Ltd. with a total value of more than 180 billion VND.
On November 14, 2018 Bach Dang Construction Corporation – JSC signed a contract to execute Package BP02: Construction of basements and foundations of high-rise buildings; Package BP03: Construction of commercial mid-plate structure; Package BP04&BP05: Construction of body structure and rough construction of The Manor Lao Cai project with a total value of more than VND 375 billion.
Corporation Bach Dang Construction – Joint participation in building construction – Package CVL4C-A500, A600 – Plant project Nghi Son oil refinery with a total value of over 255 billion. Project Contact Nghi Son petrochemical complex with total investment under the investment certificate is now $ 9 billion, of which the investments are: Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PVN) accounted for 25.1 % International Petroleum company, Kuwait (KPI / KPE) 35.1%, [...]
Thermal power plant project in Vinh Tan 4 Development planning national power, is one of a handful of major power projects to meet the demand for electricity south from 2017 onwards. Scale capacity is 1,200 MW throughout the project, providing up annual national electricity system more than 7.2 billion kWh of electricity, accounting for about 5% of total national electricity production. Vinh Tan thermal power plants use the 4 thermal [...]
Project by Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam as an investor. Construction sites in the new urban area fell 5 Cat Bi Airport, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City. Bidding package worth more than 117 billion, level II Scale: + The main work consists of 09 storeys, 01 basements and 01 floors with a total area of technical floor 9.163m2; + The ancillary works include: The protection, water supply [...]
Bid Pack 3.5 – Road construction Phuoc Hoa – Hoa Khuong sustainable development projects Danang People’s Committee of Da Nang city to be investor. Hoa Phuoc road works – Hoa Khuong starting point (Km 0 + 000) road linking the southern interchange, the national highway 1A – Hoa Quy (1A for the Km939 + 563) The Christmas Village, Phuoc Hoa commune; endpoint (Km7 + 768.11) Go Ha village, Hoa Khuong [...]
Complex Project Office building, commercial leasing services at 268 Tran Nguyen Han Street, Le Chan, Hai Phongadmin
Construction site of the project: 268 Tran Nguyen Han Street, Le Chan, Hai Phong. Southeast: Tran Nguyen Han. Southwest: JSC Truong Hai Auto. Northwest: 266 Lane and residential areas. North-east: Lane 266, residential and land 266. Dien project research project: 4420 m2. Land area rubbing up: 1788.0 m2. (Among them: the building area building complex: 1067.0 m2 construction area Garage (05 floors): 721.0 m2) The total construction floor area of building the floats: 15425.6 m2. Building [...]
Thai Binh thermal power plant 1 includes 2 units, total installed capacity is 600 MW, annual power output of 3.6 billion development kWh, built on an area of 115ha, My Loc Commune, Thai Thuy District, Thai Binh Province. Total investment for the project is 26.5 trillion, of which ODA loans of the International Cooperation Agency of Japan is 85%, the remaining 15% of EVN’s reciprocal capital. Under the plan, unit [...]
Project student dormitory cluster at Chi Linh – Hai Duong includes population 6 storey dormitory was designed and built according to modern standards, to meet the requirements and activities for approximately 2,424 students rim. Corporation Bach Dang Construction general contractor is building two dormitories housing project: T2A and T3A 9 stories on 9.000m2 land. Total investment in the two buildings is 214 272 billion, due to Hai Duong Construction Department [...]
Tender packages A3 – Project rainwater drainage, wastewater and solid waste management in Hai Phong, phase 1.admin
Package size: Building construction 04 sewage pumping stations: Kieu Son, Lach Tray, An Da, Market Goods. A3 bidding package worth 117.9 billion in the 30 months construction A3 bidding package – Investment in construction Component Component drainage and sewage drainage of rainwater drainage projects, wastewater and solid waste management in Hai Phong, Phase I Project by Hai Phong City People’s Committee investor. Funding for projects from ODA loans of the [...]