Closing Ceremony of VN Construction Trade Union Congress XIII, term 2018 – 2023admin
Vietnam Construction Trade Union Congress (VCTUC) XIII, term 2018 – 2023, held in 02 days, opened on 15/06/2018, closed on 16/06/2018 at International Convention Center, Hanoi, was an important political event, presenting the will, the hope and the intelligence of union members and officers working for Construction industry, marking the growth, development and great contribution of union member collectives and organizations working in Construction industry during the period of accelerating modernization and industrialization of the country.
Leader representatives of VGCL and Organization and Personl Department under Construction Ministry giving flowers to congratulate Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy Le for getting reelected to President of Construction Trade Union term XIII and other Vice President Do Van Quang, Pham Xuan Hai, Vu Ngoc Chinh
The Slogan of the Congress goes that “Solidarity, Renovation, Creativity, Effect; for the sake of union members and laborers; for the development of Construction industry and the Country”.
At the Opening session dated 15/06/2018, VCTUC XIII honored to receive the flowers of Mr. Trinh Dinh Dung – Central Committee of the Party Member, Deputy Prime Minister and welcome Mr. Bui Van Cuong – Central Committee of the Party Member, Vietnam General Confederation of Labor’s Secretary and President; Mr. Pham Hong Ha – Central Committee of the Party Member, MOC Party Committee’s Secretary, MOC Minister; leader representatives of Vietnam General Confederation of Labor; leader representatives of Central Committee for Emulation and Reward; representatives of functional departments and services under VGCL, MOC, members of MOC Union Executive Committee term 2013 – 2018; leaders of companies and corporations under MOC, and other related industries’ leaders.
The gross official delegates convened at the Congress were 263, with 215 elected from dependent union units; 40 of incumbent MOC Union Executive Committee and 08 appointed ones. The total attendant at the Congress was 260.
The Congress performed the contents as regulated with focus on discussions. There were 33 comments for discussion and 9 comments were chosen to be directly discussed at the Congress on different fields and thematic.
The Presidium made a sum of explains and agreed to pass some key contents: Pass the report of MOC Union Executive Committee XII; pass the report of ideas for draft VCTUC XIII Document; pass the report of ideas on amendment and supplement for Vietnamese Trade Union Regulations; submission to draft VGFL Executive Committee XI; pass the ideas of union members to the Party, State, MOC and VGFL on the issues of laborers and union activities; elect MOC Union Executive Committee XIII and the Delegation for VN Trade Union Congress XII.
At the Opening session dated 15/06/2018, Mr. Bui Van Cuong – Central Committee of the Party Member, Vietnam General Confederation of Labor’s Secretary and President; Mr. Pham Hong Ha – Central Committee of the Party Member, MOC Party Committee’s Secretary, MOC Minister spoke on steering the Congress.
In term of 2013 – 2018, MOC union organizations at all levels grasped the goals and tasks assigned in MOC Union Congress XII, with non-stop effort to overcome the difficulties, challenges, and with activeness and creativeness to perform successfully MOC Union Congress XII Resolution. Strongly renew the contents, method, focus on activities in bases, care for rights and legal interests of union members and laborers; renew with effect on training and fostering the skills for union officers; actively cooperate with functional departments and services to hold emulation patriotism, making force to hard work in order to perform successfully the political tasks of Construction industry and enhance the national industrialization and modernization.
MOC Union Congress XIII made its straight evaluation and assessment on the weak points during the implementation of MOC Union Congress XII Resolution, term 2013-2018 as well as their subjective, objective reasons on which the Congress set up 5 experience lessons on performing the tasks of laborers’ movements and union activities in term 2013-2018.
The Congress agrees on the goals, direction, indexes, tasks and solutions for term 2018-2023:
* Goal: “Continue renewing its content and mode of operation; Focus on building a contingent of qualified trade union officers; Strengthen the grassroots level, effectively implementing the tasks of representation and protection of legal and practical interests for the benefit of union members and laborers; Raise awareness of political issues, legal sense, industrial behavior, labor discipline and professional skills of union members and laborers; Actively participate in building the Party, building agencies, units and enterprises”
* Desiring goals:
(1) Rate of union members over the laborer reaches 100% in administrative agencies, over 95% in business units, over 90% in state business and over 70% in other types of business.
(2) Annually, over 85% superior union organizations of good grade; over 85% superior union organizations under administrative and state business, over 60% in other types of business of strong base grade.
(3) Annually on average, there is at least 01 union member initiated to Vietnamese Communist Party.
(4) 100% superior union organizations under administrative and state business, over 95% in other types of business forms public woman committees under Viet Nam Trade Union Regulations.
(5) Financial income outnumbers 80% of fund receivables under regulations of State and Viet Nam General Federation of Labor.
(6) Annually, 100% superior union organizations perform financial inspection at same level.
(7) Annually, 100% of agencies and units organize conferences of civil servants; 95% or more of the number of state-owned enterprises and 70% or more of other types of enterprises hold employee conferences; 90% or more of state-owned enterprises and 70% or more of other types of enterprises hold dialogues at the workplace.
(8) 100% of state-owned enterprises, 70% or more of other types of enterprises negotiate and sign collective labor agreements; each collective labor agreement has at least three contents which are more beneficial to union members and laborers than the provisions of law
(9) 100% of full-time trade union officials will be trained and fostered to raise the professional qualifications and skills of trade union work; 70% of union staff will be trained in trade union work
(10) Mobilize 65% or more of union members and laborers to participate in study and fostering to raise their professional qualifications and skills
* The results of election for Executive Committee and other positions
At the Congress, MOC Union Executive Committee, term 2018 – 2023 was elected with 39 members.
At the first session of MOC Union Executive Committee term XIII, the Conference selected Standing Committee term XIII with13 members, Inspection Committee with 09 members. Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy Le was trusted to be re-elected MOC Union Chairman; Mr. Do Van Quang, Mr. Pham Xuan Hai, Mr. Vu Ngoc Chinh were re-elected to be MOC Union Vice Chairman. Mr. Vu Ngoc Chinh was elected for Chief of MOC Union Inspection Committee term XIII.
There were 08 official and 01 standing delegates elected for attending VN Trade Union Congress XII.